Friday, November 9, 2007

Movie Quotes!

Rakt ur minnet:

"What's a Nubian?"
"Mein Fuhrer...! I can Walk!"
"It's over 120 RPMs! That's Rabbits Per Minute!"
"Can you come today?" "Yeah. I'll come. I'll come today! You just wait for me, all right?"
"I'll name her Dylan! It's a girl's name too!"
"Would anybody like.... a peanut?"
"When I was a kid, my mother told me never to stare straight at the sun. So once when I was five I did."
"All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
"Im going to die!" "Together we will live forever."
"Jesus walks into a hotel."(Shotgun blast) "Ouch. He hands the innkeeper three nails and asks: can you put me up for the night?"
"Game over man, game over man, Game over!"
"I shot my friend! I want to die!"
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life! That's true for every day but one. The day you die."
"I'm pretty sure if you put water on things, they grow!"
"Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?" "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"
"Operator down... post abandoned."
"When there's no more room in Hell, the Dead will walk the earth."
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
"Flyt hit på ett löv, om du vill, jag bryr mig inte!"
"This is our land. A land of peace and of plenty. This is our land, Oceania. These are our people. The workers, the builders, the strivers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha, man kan även läsa alla quotesen som en dialog som jag gjorde först.

Otroligt spännande.